SUBMITTING YOUR ART:
- - Art being submitted MUST be your own. Please do not add/suggest art from other artists.
- - Please submit your art to the correct folder. They're clearly labelled. Art misplaced will be denied and sent back to be resubmitted. If you are unsure where art should go, please note the group, and you'll be pointed in the right direction.
- - DO NOT SUBMIT TO FEATURED...The featured folder will pull various pieces from other folders to highlight the best submissions of the week!
- - Mature art is accepted, though it MUST be tasteful, and submitted to the Mature Art folder. Mature Art that is submitted to any other folder will be denied. Mature Art that is distasteful (IE: Dont flash your junk in the bathroom mirror) will be denied.
THE QUALITY OF ART
- - Not everyone is an amazing and pristine artist. But it is expected you submit your best try.
- - Low quality doodles/sketches, furry cell-phone pictures, works in progress, etc. will not be accepted.
- - Collaborated pieces (pieces that included the work of more than 1 artst) are accepted, but you must give proper credit in your descriptions to your co-creator.
- - The club will be accepting up to 3 deviations a week, to encourage users are submitting their best pieces. This includes if any deviations come in and get denied. If all 3 get denied for various reasons, try back next week.
- - If you have any concerns or questions, please note the group or Aiwendil17, don't just leave a comment on this page.
Let's Have Fun!